AMERICAN NETWORK INSURANCE COMPANY
Date of Liquidation:
• March 1, 2017
Type of Business Sold:
• Mostly Long Term Care Insurance along with Disability Income, Medicare Supplements and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Coverages
States Where Licensed:
• The District of Columbia and All States except: Alaska, Iowa, Michigan, New York & Wisconsin
• Address Change Form
• Proof Of Claim Form And Instructions For Submitting
• Notice Of Liquidation And Proof Of Claim Process
• Order Granting Application For Relief
• Press Release
• Order Of Liquidation
• Insurance Commissioner's Statement
Penn Treaty Insurance Company and American Network Insurance Company are affiliated companies that went into liquidation on the same day. Both Penn Treaty and American Network court filings can be found on Penn Treaty's Website.
Policyholders with questions about policies, claims, or related to liquidation should call Policyholder Services at 1-800-362-0700. Claim submissions should continue to be sent to: Penn Treaty, P.O. Box 7066, Allentown, PA 18105-7066.