Begin Main Content Area

Who can you call if you need assistance?

If you have individual, small group employer, or large group employer coverage:
The Pennsylvania Insurance Department
Phone: 1-877-881-6388 or 717-783-3898

If you have employer self-insured coverage:
The United States Department of Labor
Phone: 1-866-275-7922

If you have Medicare coverage:
Phone: 1-800-MEDICARE

If you have Pennsylvania Medical Assistance (Medicaid):
The Pennsylvania Department of Human Services
Phone: 1-866-550-4355

If you have Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) coverage:
Pennsylvania's Children's Health Insurance Program
Phone: 1-800-986-KIDS (5437)