Begin Main Content Area

Services for Licensees

PID notice to insurance producers regarding Community Blue Medicare Advantage: UPDATED November 12, 2014

You must be licensed to sell, solicit or negotiate insurance in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, or be appropriately licensed to transact other insurance related functions such as appraise physical damage to motor vehicles. To be licensed there are various requirements you need to fulfill such as pre-licensing education and testing requirements. The licensing requirements are different, depending for which license you would like to apply and your status as a resident or a non-resident applicant. 

The links below provide all the information you need to apply for or maintain your license.  

  • Schedule of Fees - Provides information on licensing fees.
  • Before You Apply  - Provides information regarding requirements that need met before you apply for your license.
  • How to Apply  - Provides information such as application forms and fingerprinting information.
  • Maintain Your License - Provides renewal information, renewal forms, lapsed license renewal forms and other miscellaneous licensing forms you may find useful.
  • Online Services - Provides information on changing an address, pending licensing application search, finding a licensed insurance professional and checking your continuing education status.
  • Appointment Information - Provides information for insurance companies regarding the annual appointment billing.
  • Notices and Information -  Provides information regarding licensing updates.
  • Ask a Question - Send an email to a licensing representative.
  • Print Your License - We no longer mail licenses, use this link to print your license.

Act 21 of 2012 - The Public Adjuster Law:




Need more information?

Still can't find what you are looking for? If you still have questions, email us at  or contact us at 717-787-3840.