Begin Main Content Area

​Common Questions

What should I do if I have Medical Assistance or CHIP coverage?

If you are enrolled in Medical Assistance and have questions regarding coverage, contact your managed care organization or the Fee for Service Recipient Service Center at 1-800-537-8862. 

If you are enrolled in CHIP and have questions regarding coverage, please contact your CHIP insurance company or call 1-800-986-KIDS (5437)


What should I do if I have questions about Medicare or Caregiver Inquiries? 

 Yes. If you have questions regarding Medicare beneficiaries and caregiver inquiries, please call CMS at (800) 548-9034.